- Ready in: 20 Mins
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: very easy
- fresh garlic and parmesan cheese.
- goat’s cheese, caramelised onion, pear and walnuts.
- garlic prawns and baby spinach.
- mushroom, bacon and tasty cheese.
- pancetta, mushroom and semi dried tomato.
- capsicum, spinach, mushroom and fetta
- simply create your own.
Just pre-heat wood fired oven to 180°C, then slide pizza onto stone inside oven for approx. 10mins. Remove pizza when bottom is crisp and top is golden
Pizza dough can also be used for making Italian Calzone. Simply top half of pizza base with your favourite ingredients, fold dough over, and press edges to seal. Slide into pizza oven and cook until crisp and golden.